In response to the needs of our customers, since March 2016 our products are manufactured in accordance with the PN-EN ISO 9001: 2009 standard. Thanks to that, our contractors are guaranteed to fulfill the order in accordance with the requirements of legal regulations and individual customer guidelines. The supply chain, where each of the stages is subordinated to the PN-EN ISO 9001: 2009 standard, allows to perform in the highest quality, keeping all guidelines.
The PN-EN ISO 9001: 2009 standard specifies the requirements for a quality management system for companies and organizations. The main requirements of the standard include: development of a quality management system and management of resources, creation of appropriate processes used in product realization and systematic measurement of customer satisfaction, production process and products themselves.
Principles of certification and quality of ISO 9001: 2009:
- The company is customer oriented (our position on the market depends on the success of our customers).
- The most valuable resources and asset of KPPU UNIBUD Sp. z o.o. are our employees.
- Processes developed by UNIBUD affect on the performance and efficiency.
- We take a systemic management, creating and controlling a network of mutually interrelated processes.
- We constantly strive to improve the processes that are being carried out in our company.
- Decisions are made on the basis of analysis, logical and intuitive analysis of data and information.
- The high quality of our products is the result of creating a mutually beneficial relationship with our suppliers and service providers.
The method of bathroom furniture manufacturing with reduced moisture absorption
The distinguishing features of our offer are modern technologies and innovative solutions. One of them is our original, patented technology for the production of bathroom furniture with increased resistance to moisture. The research and development work, that we conducted jointly with the Research and Development Center of the Wood-like Plates Industry in Czarna Woda, led to the development of a technology that allows to obtain:
- 70 percent longer time of use in variable temperature and humidity conditions,
- limited wood swelling under the influence of moisture,
- increased resistance to chemicals,
- increased resistance of the coating to mechanical damage.
Increased resistance to moisture is the result of a unique combination of hydrophobization, veneering and assembly methods. Thanks to this, our products in comparative tests show only 0.5% swelling under the influence of moisture. We have obtained extended durability of our products thanks to proper impregnation, isolation, refinement and assembly of elements. The application of up to five layers of varnish results in increased resistance of the coating to mechanical damage and the effects of chemicals.